Core Program – Educations
American Sokol Educational Programs have long been a Core of the Sokol Ideal in developing the Healthy Mind and Body. Sokol offers more than just Physical Fitness! We offer programs that enrich and broaden the mind.
- Sokol Ideology
- CPR and Life Saving Techniques
- Health and Nutrition
- National Instructor School (annual summer program)
- Skills Instruction
- National Youth Camp (annual summer program)
- Leadership Training
- American Sokol Merit Award 2017
- Sokol Libraries – National and Local
- Preservation of Sokol History, The History of Sports and Gymnastics and Artifacts
- Educational Films
- Foreign Films
- Czech Language
- English as a Second Language
The National Sokol Library, Archives and Museum
Located in the National Office – Brookfield Illinois
By Appointment only. Please call 708.255.5397 to plan a visit!
Download the 2017 American Sokol National Merit Award Packet. Applications due June 1st.